Users across the business should be in a position to track relevant data from within the CRM without taking anyone’s help. Moreover, its usability should be easy so that the sales team, marketing team and the client services team are able to provide in depth reports as and when required.
One must know about the different features to look for in a web based CRM analytics –
- Web based CRM tool that is able to update all information in real time.
- Offering visibility to the sales, marketing and also client servicing.
- Providing option for customized reporting so that personalized reports becomes reality.
- Flexible security controls within the CRM so that management is in a position to limit the access to just few users.
- Seamless integration with the remaining data and company website for enhancing the visibility.
There are certain relevant questions which get raised such as –
- How usage of analytics in web based CRM tool will prove helpful for the sales team?
When an advanced CRM tool is integrated into a business, the sales team’s performance will become visible as well. The management can easily monitor the day to day activities of the sales teams and also resort to action if needed.
- How the integration of analytics into the CRM will prove helpful for marketing team?
In marketing team, maintaining the updated information is essential and hence the relevance of maintaining a web based CRM tool that offers real time data in regard to the success of the marketing initiatives can’t be avoided. The ability to view the real time statistics such as lead generation and closing of sale within the CRM tool will ensure that the firm is stressing on the profit making marketing campaigns.
- Is it possible to make use of analytics in the CRM tool for bringing improvement in client service?
Every business needs to find out the service requirements of the clients and having a CRM will help making this easier. Only a real time analytics will help understand better which clients are facing maximum number of problems and how soon it can be resolved.
Recently, CRM Market in India 2014, a new market research publication announced by Reportstack stated that the rising relevance for CRM in the current business conditions. The adoption rate of CRM is reaching new heights with the rising competition among different companies.
More businesses want to go for a CRM strategy that will help manage and also develop relationships with clients in the most efficient manner possible. The Indian market is robust and witnessing strong growth rate. Many of the Indian enterprises are of the opinion that CRM implementation will help address the problems in the market.
CRM offers a host of features such as easy to implement, integrate and use. It also helps in offering remote access, multi-channel interaction, analytical operation and campaign management.
One of the essential factors that is pushing the growth of CRM market comprises of improved relationships with the clients that leads to the rise in sales, international competence and also cost efficiencies.
Since the investment in this domain is quite high in comparison to other IT services sector, it clearly shows that the generated revenues from the market will be high as well.
As the domain is still catching up with the latest trends if mobile CRM and social CRM, the CRM market is likely to witness major growth in the upcoming decade.